February 12, 2010

Pangya Valentine's Day Event

It's already February and Pangya celebrates their own Valentine's Day with another event!

Basically, we play any number of holes and a character Heart might drop on any hole. It may sound easy, but collecting those hearts is a pain because you only get one Heart for each drop (and the drop rate is awful).

The Love Love Meter differs for each character and the Heart you get is not always for one specific character, meaning it will be hard to fill the Love Love Meter.

I wonder if we fill all 5 meters, will we get 5 Valentine's Gloves? Who knows, so far I only got 6 pieces of hearts. I'm gonna fill the Hana's one to the full though. But of course, I want to fill all of them too. I'm gonna do it before the 24th February!


2 comments:

  1. "but collecting those hearts is a pain because you only get one Heart for each drop (and the drop rate is awful)."
    except with motion items 2 hearts per drop, and drop rate pretty decent was able to get 6 hearts in 18h tour

    "The Love Love Meter differs for each character and the Heart you get is not always for one specific character, meaning it will be hard to fill the Love Love Meter"
    i think if you got certain char's glove, u will never get any hearts for that char again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the motion item is very useful in events like this, but the drop rate for me is very scarce. I guess this is because I have terrible luck.

    ReplyDelete