May 27, 2010

World Environment Day

Another update from Pangya USA! A new event called "World Environment Day", another Gacha sets updates, scratchy card updates, and the second Treasure Hunt event.

Both events are random drops from holes, dies and tuna baits. You can trade 1 tuna bait for 1 random item, including the Tuna Clubset. The clubset itself can be upgraded using another item from this event, and there's 3 kinds of the upgraded Tuna Clubset. So there's a total of 4 clubsets from this event.

The treasure hunt is almost the same as the previous treasure hunt. Collect the dies, and spend them on the Pangya website.

I'm most interested in Hana's Gacha set for this latest update, but I may not get anything with my rotten luck though. Tried 3 times with the free Gacha coins and got nothing, so I won't bother that much. Although I might buy some gacha coins... maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment