April 15, 2010

Pangya 1st Anniversary

Ntreev USA Pangya is celebrating their 1st anniversary! Two events are held until the 28th April starting from today, Chronos Event, Rally Event, and shop updates.

The Chronos Event has some cool prizes, 2 iPod Touch 32GB, 3 Lucia figurines, and many other prizes ingame. I'm sure I won't get any of these 2 prizes, but at least I can try obtaining the ingame prizes.

Pangya Rally has some crazy numbers in it. For every 18h game any player finishes, the counter increases by 1. And you need to play at least 14 18h games to get the reward. Every Pangyateers need to contribute a lot because the final prize is on 540.000 points!

Pangya Shop is selling Anniversary boxes containing many rares from the past year, and Papel boxes containing another set of rares from the past year too. Anniversary box is 6.000 points each, while the Papel box is 10.000 Pangs.

I wonder what's the next update for Pangya on the 28th April is. All I know is Eastern Valley is going to make its way into Pangya USA!

Note: I found a somewhat high resolution pictures for Hana and Kooh's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment