January 06, 2011

Start off 2011 with a clean record!

Here we go! Another SGI Pangya update! It's pretty much a big update, the maintenance even took 13 hours!

Alright, let's start from the least interesting, Gacha Update!


Nymph Wings is now available for all characters, they increase the wide of Pangya impact zone just like the previous Fairy Wings.

Second, there's the Papel Shop update!


Welp, that was quick. I thought there'll be another set or something before this Cyber Headgear sets. The effect itself isn't that great, but that headgear looks really cool. I think I'll try my luck with my Papel tickets. Hope I'll get at least one of them.

Third, another forum contest!


Yep, another Nell contest and this time it's Nell's SD contest. I don't think I'll join the contest though. The prizes are pretty cool, another SDs and Whell of Time, plus 50 Papel tickets! Here's the link to the contest: Click Me.

Fourth, quit rate reduction event!


Finally, I've been waiting for who knows how long. As usual, if your quit rate is 8% or higher, every 5 games will reduce your quit by 1, else for every 30 minutes of playtime, your quit will be reduced by 1. I've got DC'ed for so many times (thanks to my shitty ISP) and now is the time to reduce them to 0!

Lastly, FRAGMENTS OF TIME!


Finally, those useless fragments is going to be useful in SGI Pangya! Starting from now, the fragments can be used for Nell's items. Currently, it can be used for Nell's SSAF set. But who knows if the Elfen etc. will be fragment items or not, I personally think this server will have Nell's ears on scratchy cards.

Be careful though, Nell's SSAF set and the Wheel of Time CANNOT be traded. But you can still trade the fragments of time.

That's all about this current Pangya update, now for another news!

Apparently the Pangya website now has FB Connect button, just try it here:


Speaking of Facebook, we need more fans on the Pangya page! Oh and there's a button on the SGI Pangya that will net you a free La Monita for 7 days!


And of course, the updater has changed its picture from the Season's Greetings to the Wiz City.


GB.R4.552.01 Patch Note

[Event]
# Start off 2011 with a clean record! Lower your quit rate (1/7~1/9)
# Share your Nell Self Design on the forum
# Combine Fragments of Time to create Wheel of Time, Create SSAF Set for Nell.

[Gacha]
# 22th update offers Nymph Wings for all chars

[Papel Shop]
# 8th update offers Pink Cyber Goggles/Headgear

[Etc]
# I Love Pepper (T) Title has been distributed for those who purchased Nell.

No comments:

Post a Comment